Thursday, February 08, 2007

8 out of 10 (10 being your 7)

today I slept in and then got my passport pictures taken at shoppers drug mart. I also filled out the majority of my passport application and worked out. I am going to give this day a 8 out of ten on the strengh of nothing really bad happening and enough token accomplishments to thoroughly assuage any lurking guilt. This would really be a 7.5er but I am bumping .5 for only spending $55 dollars today which includes 12 productive passport dollars. It is actually only $30 right now but I will probably go out for a bit later.

Somebody has sent me this but I cant bring myself to make fun of this kid yet even though he has adopted some seriously punchable facial expressions and also refers to his normal looking girlfriend as his "bitch".
i think I feel bad for him that his friend died although my sympathy is somewhat neutralized by his grieving via oversized hip-hop t-shirt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Punchable facial expressions...hahaha. I will continue to send you punchable myspacer profiles.

M./

Anonymous said...

I find that my sympathy is attenuated by him being in grade 11 and talking about the tough times he has been through. High school sure is hard... Why does he keep on saying CHeeaaaa!
???