Thursday, February 08, 2007

What book am I?

I most resemble the following book



Thank you steven for the valuable introspective insight. I am actually quite pleased.

I will spare you the in itself lengthy outline of The Count of Monte Cristo. While experts debate the true message of the book most serious scholars agree that The Count of Monte Cristo is a 1000page+ answer to the question

"what should I do if I win the lottery?"

and Alexander Dumas answer?

"you should wreak powerful vengeance upon your enemies"

I liked the Count of Monte Cristo a lot however the quiz was more to determine the book you resembled rather than preferred reading so I don't know take the quiz yourself here if you want

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

so what does that say about you, or is this just meant as a warning not to antagonize you??

Steven W. Beattie said...

You're welcome.

Anonymous said...

I am Moby Dick 67% great book and 99% greater than all others who took the test. Just like the lsat... 99% percentile but only 99.0% Its hard being an alpha plus in an alpha plus plus world.

Anonymous said...

All I want out of life is to discover the treasure of Sparta on an island somewhere in the Med. and to then throw lavish parties like he does in the movie but not in the book.

Anonymous said...

I am "1984", so... I am the personification of an oppressive dystopian future?

Yay! Everything you know is wrong!

I'm curious to know how the "which part of the female body is most seductive" affects the result. If I had answered "breasts" would I be "Brave New World"?

Anonymous said...

Is this the Quizmaster?? My friends and I love Trivia, and one of them in particulaR thinks you're really cute, smart, funny, blah,blah,blah....

Would you ever dip your toe in the trivia pool?

Steven W. Beattie said...

Anonymous: Is that you, Leonard?