Monday, February 05, 2007

Thats only a year ago?...

Thank you to the girls celebrating a birthday (i think) at the duck friday for sending me this picture of me serving them exactly one year ago on the same girls birthday



no thank you to my friend megan who said "that's only a year ago" when she saw on my facebook page.


Now I know what you are thinking ..."what a tremendously bitchy thing to say by a delusional blind person!" and I agree totally but if you look closely she is kind of right specifically I look slightly thinner and also MUCH HEALTHIER.

i am going to die soon. Look at this recent picture and tell me that you are only seeing one year of aging.









I look at least 5 years older and it has only been one year. I know that I don't live the healthiest lifestyle but that is ridiculous. Don't believe me? look at what I looked like 2 years ago when I was blissfully still in my twenties.

not exactly dorian grey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's all catching up to you now. All your sins. Embrace them.

Anonymous said...

I like that you know about Dorian Gray. It is a shame however that you do not take my offers of a fairie ring seriously enough to post. Seriously look at ebay. It is crazy what is for sale.

Anonymous said...

You don't look old, you just don't look like a kid anymore. Not a bad thing.