Wednesday, January 31, 2007

hello wednesday

It is now 11:47am and I am pretty proud of myself for being awake.
I don't work today but I do have some things to accomplish and I am going to go ahead and list them which will hopefully solidify my course of action from here. There is nothing worse than getting up early and then failing to accomplish anything.

Things I Might Reasonably Accomplish Today Since I am up Early...

1. Submit my passport application. I only have a shady understanding of what this entails. I am pretty sure that I have to get a picture taken where I am not smiling and also get a professional to sign something saying they know me. I need a passport for may to go to Brendan's wedding/vacation which brings us to,,,

2. work out so I am not fat as crap on the beach. especially since ben insists on working out every day and adam has been doing muay tai twice a week and even mark has been losing weight in record amounts to the point where he looks like a healthy person. especially since all of that crap + cam and brendan are just permanently thin we are looking at a scenario where at best I am in the middle of the pack for beach fitness with the disgusting outside possibility that I will be made fun of for being the most out of shape. We can't have this so working out is definitely on the wednesday up early agenda and I believe logically should supplant "submit my passport application" at the top of the to do list as I would rather not attend for passport reasons then spend an entire week of ben slapping my back fat and laughing (in unison with various local bikini girls surrounding him who find the western only scourge of "back fat" to be hilarious and disgusting- "ha ha ha ha ha ....in our country the men are mucho more.... how do you say not fat in back and face?")

3. Organize Superbowl for the Bar. this should have been done allready.

4. Clean my Room. Right about 2 weeks ago I cleaned the crap out of my room so it even looked like a normal person lived there and now things are starting to creep a little back to crackhead. this one will only get done if i am putting off one of the above tasks.

5. Buy kickass new shoes. or i could wash some of my existing shoes but either way I am tired of wearing dirty shoes.

6. replace adam's parents grey goose. I hope it was regular grey goose and not some kind of limited addition of silver anniversary grey goose. I shouldn't have drank it and not just because I was still hungover at midnight yesterday but because when adam brought it out he was mentioning something about vacation which I thought was

"hey luke I got this on vacation and wherever the crap i was is super cheap so this grey goose was almost free and you should drink the crap out of it RIGHT NOW cause there is a whole case in my room which I traded for lip gloss"

which kind of makes sense because adam was just on vacation but I know now what he actually said was...

"hey luke we probably should take it easy on this grey goose because my parents got it on vacation and are saving it for a special occasion"

you can see where the confusion could come from.


well that is about it so I guess I shoul////

6. go to the doctor for blood testing. oh yeah I must of forgot that one well anyway

6. you didn't forget you are still scared of the needles. I wouldn't say scared as much as rationally disturbed to see so much blood leaving my body. I mean we have been biologically conditioned to protect our blood supply. It is as much of an adaptive trait as anything and

6. "biologically conditioned" doesn't mean anything. no I suppose not but surely you get the gist of what I am saying

6. I don't think you are going to get your passport shit done either. it is a possibility that i might have to delegate some of the tasks listed above to another day. even with the impressive start there is no guarantee of %100 task completion

6. indeed, I notice you didn't include "play shark video game in underwear" in your listed tasks either.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The obvious comment would be that being awake close to noon is not something to be proud of.