Wednesday, July 18, 2007

my dad new link

Hey check out my dad's new site.
Especially go to the meet the artist part there is a picture.
Ben and I are really proud of our dad for leaving the 9to5 world to go into woodcarving around 10 years ago. I can't really carve very well and ben sucks even harder at carving. when we were younger we would use his tools to carve a wide variety of things (95% wooden fighting knives with the occasional wooden bird thrown in).
Unfortunately with ben and I in Toronto there is currently very little influence to mitigate my parents escalating hippie craziness so we are never sure what is going to be happening when i go home to visit but it at least it seems that they are becoming less prominent in the Niagara drum circle community.

2 comments:

joan chung said...

luke, i just saw your dad's website for canes and i thought that it would be a big hit in korea. mountain climbing is a pretty serious hobby here in the motherland and a cane would be an important and fashionable accessory whilst climbing mountains.

how have you been doing?

i shall be returning back home in a couple of months. i miss being home.

hope youre doing well.

Anonymous said...

This blog is stagnant and does not contain nearly enough entries that have to do with me, specifically.

Because of this, I feel you should probably take it down.

Regards,

Your friend Rob P.