Thursday, April 10, 2008

we might be related

I don't' want to alarm you but there is another luke pettigrew out there who is obviously trying to supplant me in google rankings using his bebo account.
20 year old luke pettigrew from Gloucester UK is happiest "Wen I Got The Hi-Grade...! n spendin time with my son leighton lee pettigrew"

but not at the same time i am sure.

if you have time scroll down to the bebo comments wall and check out other Luke Pettigrew's friends Gordon (who also likes high grade )and especially Willow AkA Badman and his gigantic rapping brother (on video)
I somehow feel like if other luke pettigrew and I wrote a blog post at the exact same time or something and we freaky fridayed that i wouldn't last very long in chav Gloucester.

more job posts to come

No comments: