Thursday, January 17, 2008

I have seen plays better than this....

hey blog fans,

we are full swing in Hart House Theatre's Winter Season and between now and jan 26 you can enjoys Criminals in Love. The first of George F Walker's East End Series set in Toronto's East End.

I saw it last night and it was hilarious and also I'm told "poignant" for the smarter viewers.

You will enjoy the original music by the boy balls (i put a link to there homepage- trust me on not using google images to find them)


also i am in the posters and you can see the back of my head all over the city right now.
When not making slutty theatre posters the red head girl doubles as my most of the time girlfriend. Please refrain from writing disgusting things about her in the comments section.

we got to be in the posters because they needed to shoot for promo purposes before casting. The producer and director hang out in my bar all the time




i also got mark to play Ceasar and my friend Jordan to play Oscar Wilde.
the two girls at the top were almost naked all the time.


ABOUT THE PLAYThe first of George F. Walker's "East End Plays", Criminals in Love is a fast paced dark aggressive Comedy. When two young lovers become intertwined in a two-bit criminal plan gone wrong they find themselves in a most unlikely set of scenarios with an even more unlikely alliance of accomplices. The Chalmers and Governor’s General Award winning play by the co-writer of Niagara Motel has got sex, violence, mobsters, terrorists and prostitutes….of course it takes place in Toronto’s East End.

No comments: