Friday, August 15, 2003

My cut modelling experience was ok except now I have some kind of mohawk-like strip of hair on the back of my head which cumulates in a tail.
thats right a longer strip of hair right at the bottem of my hair like kids used to have in grade 4.
My stylist (shauna if you are looking for someone) and her mentor at coupe bizzare were clearly haircutting genuises and I really like my new haircut esp considering it was free.
Cut modelling highlights:

1. The first thing Shauna asked me is if I had a "corpraty job" or anything. I was like "well shauna it is 1:00 on thursday and I am here for a free haircut and my clothes smell like beer but now that you ask I am the president of IBM (stands for International Business Machines)". In retrospect I could have mentioned that I might want to interview for a corprate job in the next 6 weeks.

2. I accidently early-girlfriended Shauna. It just came up in conversation (how my girlfriend hated my corn-rows) but in effect it was like me going out of my way to let her know that I had a girlfriend because I thought she was hitting on me.
Does this bother anyone else?
The killer is that she nailed the timeing on boyfriending me- not so early that she might be implying that she thought I might be hitting on her- not directly after I agregiously early-girlfriended her even though I deserved it- and not so late that it was like "oh at first I thought you were interesting but then I changed my mind so I made up having a boyfriend" It was perfect but I bet she gets more practice than me because of the semi-intimate nature of her job.

3. I was in the chair for 3 hours and they basically played 3 hours of old micheal jackson songs

4. my head feels 6-10 pounds lighter. when your already looking at a constant 60 pound head-strain on your neck muscles you take what you can get in terms of relief.

No comments: